Friday, August 29, 2008

Should have thought of this earlier! (34 weeks)

We recently decided George was big enough to start having some responsibilities of his own. Towards that end I set up a toybox yesterday and he will have to help put his toys away at bedtime. Little did I imagine it would be such a huge hit! He spent the entire morning today putting his toys in and out of the box. If only I had known...

34 weeks today! That was the big goal in terms of baby's health. We are so very thankful to have made it here from 28 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really puts the toys "in" the box and not "by" the box?? What a cutie.

I am so thankful you have made the 34 week milestone as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that things are going well for you too, Chrissy! It must be a huge relief for you to have made it to this big goal!

I haven't checked your blog for a few days now - I laughed when I read about your stress over spilled cheerios! I knew exactly what you were talking about!! Not that my house is perfectly clean and organized, mind you! But I do try! :)