I had one more dr appt this afternoon, and got my final "clearance" to travel back to Lansing. Tim will drive over Friday and all of us will head back on Monday. We are very, very happy that we can soon live as a family again and things can go back to normal more or less. We would still appreciate prayers for safe travel, I know Tim will be hyperaware of the least twitch or sigh out of me on that drive!
5 comments:
Yea! Mom and I are both so glad to hear you're heading home. (she is right here; visiting us this week!)
All our best to you, Tim, George, and little Helen....
Laura B. and Aunt Sue
That's great news, Chrissy! I will continue to remember all of you in my prayers. :)
I am so happy that you can go home and be with Tim. I think about you everyday and I can't wait till the end of the month so we can all relax a little.
that's so great!!!!! it must have been a really long time to be gone!
Yeah! I'm so glad you get to head home. We'll be praying for safe travels and a healthy rest of the pregnancy.
Post a Comment