Thank goodness for the Olympics. I had watched the entire first season of Project Runway, about half a season of LOST that I needed to catch up on, even a handful of chick flicks. Now I've got something else to distract me for a while, this is starting to get seriously boring! I can't believe I am hoping for at least three more weeks of it, but I guess it is better than the alternative.
Not much else to say- I'm still pregnant, I get contractions now and again but not too many. Tim is visiting for the weekend which makes everything that much better. George is very happy to have his daddy around to wrestle with. Much more fun than wrestling with his stuffed monkey.
1 comment:
Hi Chrissy! Hey, are you a fan of The Office? Meg has the complete series on DVD - if you'd like to borrow it, just let us know and we'll bring it to you. Hope you're all doing well today! :)
Post a Comment