Friday, August 22, 2008

i heart madison (33 weeks)

Last night I went out to dinner with a group of family, and on the strength of my uncle's Obama tee shirt we got free desserts sent over from the manager. Actually I am a little surprised that Obama shirts are so remarkable in this town as to warrant complimentary apple crisp a la mode, but hey, we were thrilled. George especially so with the brownie sundae of which he consumed an inordinate quantity.

Tim is driving over from Lansing as I write this post! The Durrett family will be reunited sometime this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're happy for the Durrett family! Enjoy the weekend and have a safe trip home. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you will be together in Lansing for the birth of Helen.
If plans change, let me know. I return from Boston Monday evening.
Hi to George.
Sue