Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not much to write about, but that's how we like it (31 weeks, 2 days)

It's a gorgeous day, so we took George outside to blow bubbles (newest word: pop!) and have an ice cream cone. He doesn't entirely realize that the cone is edible so he licks all the ice cream off the top and then digs inside with his fingers to get the rest out of the cone.

Just so that I didn't miss out on the fun, Tim set up a little cot outside so I could recline in all my glory in the backyard. I felt a little absurd but it was nice to be able to enjoy the fresh air and trees and sky for the first time in a while.

Helen seems to be doing well! I'm getting stronger and stronger kicks to the ribcage lately. We're looking forward to getting to 32 weeks at the end of this coming week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that you could be outside for a bit -- what a grandiferous idea! :)

Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you were able to go outside and see my favorite little guy at play! Take care. Give George a kiss for me.

Love,
Carla