Yesterday was rather contractionarific, as I was trying to sort out what things I can and can't do. For example, it's definitely better to pick up the toddler and use the changing table to change his diaper than to get my substantially pregnant self down on the floor and back up again to change him there. Today was much better and I feel more encouraged about my ability to be on my own with the kiddo.
Speaking of the kiddo, today was quite a red letter day. He didn't have too many words before we came to Madison (uh-oh, cracker, hot, oh dear, and done were about it). In the last couple of weeks his language has just taken off- he says on and off in service to his light switch obsession, pop when we are blowing bubbles, ball, hat, quite a few more. This morning we had an exciting moment when he learned that a cow says moo, well, it's more of an "oooo" but close enough. But even better was the moment this afternoon when he looked over at me, pointed, and said mama.
1 comment:
Awww - mama...how sweet! :) Have you made a decision about going home yet? I hope things are still going well. :)
Post a Comment