I don't even want to talk about it (39 weeks, 1 day)
Weather's a bit nicer today than yesterday, don't you think? Maybe we'll get outside for a bit... maybe take a nap first...
The debate was interesting, don't you think?
And, um, how about them Cubs?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my... yes, we are having nice weather here too, although it might rain later on today. We shall see.
Not much new happening here either... but we are planning to go camping this coming weekend. I don't suppose you're planning to go camping, but that's ok. Perhaps you'll get some visitors...
Not that you want to talk about it, but....anything happenin?! It has to be soon!!! I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and praying that everything goes well! :)
2 comments:
Oh my... yes, we are having nice weather here too, although it might rain later on today. We shall see.
Not much new happening here either... but we are planning to go camping this coming weekend. I don't suppose you're planning to go camping, but that's ok. Perhaps you'll get some visitors...
Love ya! We're praying for you!!
Not that you want to talk about it, but....anything happenin?! It has to be soon!!! I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and praying that everything goes well! :)
Post a Comment