Helen is 6 days old, and we are so impressed with her! She is an excellent sleeper for a newborn and has given us one longish stretch almost every night so far. It is a welcome surprise after our firstborn... She is eating well and loves to snuggle. So far, basically, the perfect baby.
George is doing well with the transition. He likes to pat his sister and give her kisses. Sometimes he gets a bit upset when one of us picks up the baby, so he throws himself on the ground in slo-mo, dramatic fashion and yells "OW!" We've been trying to give him extra attention and hugs as he adjusts (this is easier for now as Grandma is visiting this week- we'll see how it goes next week when we are on our own!). He got a new toy that he likes very much- a set of alphabet magnets. Already he knows H, I and O. I can see we will have our hands full with these two little ones but I have to say that we are loving it so far.
3 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl!! :) She has such a lot of hair, too!!
I can't wait to see her!!
Love to you all...
She's such a little doll! Glad to hear that she's letting you get some sleep! I'll bet this week is going too fast for Grandma!
THE HAIR!!!! What a cutie.
Post a Comment