Monday, October 6, 2008

Convexation!!!!! (39 weeks, 3 days)



This is me today. Tim made me smile for the picture, I am not really feeling that smiley! He also said "stand up straight" and I whacked him a good one. So, as you can see, I am very, very round of tum. And I am very, very impatient to have this baby already!

My interview did go well today, as far as I can tell. I am supposed to hear back late this week or early next week (note: by which time I dearly hope I have HAD THIS BABY).

I also saw my midwife today, and baby and I are doing just fine. She gave me a little pep talk and offered an ultrasound to see just how big this girl is. We ultimately agreed that for me ignorance is bliss right now. If I'm still pregnant next Monday (SAINTS PRESERVE ME) we'll do the weight estimate. For now, I'm sorry to say I can't report any signs of impending labor...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fun picture! I hope to be able to meet Helen soon!

Anonymous said...

That was me! (Grandma!!)

Anonymous said...

You look ready to go! :) And cute as a button, I might add! :) Love ya -- we're praying for you...

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, Chrissy! I think you look beautiful. :)

Tick tock....... :)