We have arrived at full-on meltdown mode here, folks. The fact that I am now more pregnant than I have ever been is causing me some serious mental distress (George was born at 39 weeks 4 days....). Tim wisely suggested we go out tonight and get Starbucks coffee-almond-fudge ice cream. And then followed it up with a back rub. The man knows me well, what can I say.
Mom announced she is coming on Friday, baby or no baby. Which is an excellent thing, because certainly when Helen arrives I will need her! But also, if I do go past my due date, I will really, really, really need her.
1 comment:
Yay for moms! I'm sure having her there will help pass the time (and she can cook and clean for you!!). I sincerely hope your wait is over soon, Chrissy! Meanwhile, enjoy the ice cream and backrubs! :)
Post a Comment