Today is the due date- I'll try to find a new and creative way to write about how nothing whatsoever is happening. I'm at the point where so few shirts meet my pants (or even almost meet my pants) that I am doing laundry constantly.
At bible study this week I was commenting on how patience is not really my worst area, there are plenty of things I struggle with more, and yet surprisingly patience is apparently the big lesson of this summer/fall. If I were God I probably would have picked some other kind of trial to improve me. A friend responded to the effect that that's just how sanctification goes, you are never done, you can always improve! Urgh. Serves me right for thinking I was "doing okay" in that area, as though okay is enough in anything. All the same, I hope the lesson is almost done. At any rate it can't last more than two weeks longer...
No comments:
Post a Comment