I think it is a mark of how I am feeling better lately that I am rather pleased to continue to have some time to get a few things done. I've been working on my consulting jobs and cooking some meals to freeze. My freezer is actually almost full. I managed to wedge in a double batch of chocolate chip pecan cookie dough and a double batch of gingerbread cookie dough yesterday- recalling that sweet treats were nice in the initial struggles with sleep deprivation.
The next two days would be nice days to deliver- Helen's aunt Melissa's birthday is today, and her aunt Laura's birthday is tomorrow. The aunties are both really hoping to share a birthday with their niece... we'll see what happens, but I don't have the feeling that she is going to come that soon. I'm becoming more convinced that I'll go at least term and probably somewhere near my due date. Happy/sad.
1 comment:
Looks like she didn't make it on Melissa's birthday! Glad to hear that you are feeling well.
Post a Comment