Monday, September 15, 2008

Snippets (36 weeks, 3 days)

Now that George is getting more words, sometimes the pronounciation gets a little muddled. For example "boo" means ball, bowl, blue, and... poop. All depends on the context!

He likes to do songs with actions but is really irritated at my poor performance of "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes" owing to the fact that I can no longer reach the last item on the list.

If you ask George who the big brother is, he points at himself, and if you ask where baby is, he points at my belly. He will hold up his finger to his lips and say "shh" at the baby swing and the co-sleeper. But for all that, I really don't think he has any idea what is coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come and play with George and hear his latest vocabulary!