I've got ten meals frozen ahead. Also two double batches of cookies, and apples and pastry for two pies. You couldn't wedge a single eggo in my freezer at this point.
Laundry is done, dishes are washed, and house is clean.
This weekend I got my hair cut and gave myself a mini facial and mani/pedi (well, Tim had to help with the pedi!).
My bag is packed. George's bag is packed. Mom has been driving around with her packed bag in the trunk of her car for weeks.
Helen's clothes are washed and in the drawers. The baby swing and bouncer are at the ready. Tiny diapers are in the closet. Co-sleeper is set up. My sling is out and I've done my homework on how to use my loaner stretchy wrap (thanks Dawn!).
Every time I call someone I have to begin with "I'm not in labor" instead of "Hello."
ticktockticktockticktock
1 comment:
I have so been there! I promise not to call and ask if the baby has arrived. Glad the toes are done!
Post a Comment