Saturday, September 27, 2008

So sue me (38 weeks, 1 day)

Got some mail today... a very significant piece of paper! I am officially a fully licensed psychologist, after 4 years of undergrad, 5 years of grad school, 2 years of postdoc, and a big fat test. I don't have to work under supervision anymore, I can sign my own documentation, and I am legally liable for everything I do now (gulp).

Time to get some new business cards printed!

And yes... still pregnant...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

you are one intelligent woman!

congratulations.
dawn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You've worked hard, you certainly deserve it!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thats so exciting!! I cannot wait for Helen to come! Tell George hi! I miss him :)

Brytt Sheets

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dr. Durrett! It seems like only yesterday that I was at your high school graduation party - where did the time go?! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
Dave D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Doc! You've worked hard for this!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine
Got some help in figuring how to leave comments. So sorry that this is a bit late.
Well done on getting your licence !!
Faith and I are really chuffed.
Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Much love
Mike and Faith