Monday, December 1, 2008

Grandparents

George and Helen had all three grandparents visiting over Thanksgiving. They very much enjoyed being hugged and played with and made much of... now I am wondering how well they will like getting back to everyday life with just their boring parents!





Helen was baptized this Sunday as well. She took it beautifully and even smiled. However, George had a little fit when Tim handed her to our pastor- we aren't exactly sure why but think maybe he thought we were giving her away?? Thankfully his Granny was quick thinking and managed to distract him from having an all out tantrum in front of the entire congregation.

As always these are just a sample of recent pics and there are lots more on our picasa site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! :) I can just imagine all the fun that everybody had over the weekend!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! I really like the ones of the 3 guys together - and of course the one of the 4 ladies! Oh, and the one of George & Helen in their fuzzy jammies by the tree - very cute! :)