A Christmas miracle happened at our house last night. Our dear little daughter slept through the night, at only 9 weeks old!! I am sure many of you have heard us talk about the ordeal that was George's first year of life, how he did not sleep through until 12 months (and didn't start sleeping through consistently until 18 months), how he was impossible to put to sleep, would be up repeatedly in the night, screaming, wouldn't go back to sleep, we were complete zombies.
To say we were shocked this morning is to put it mildly.
I think a significant part of her success has to do with the fact that she has learned to suck her thumb, perhaps out of necessity:
Note: he HATED these things when he was her age!!
1 comment:
I'm really happy for you that Helen sleeps so well at night.
I'm assuming that George doesn't really like the pacifier??!
Post a Comment