She is so adorable! I wish I was there to pick her up. We miss you all lots!
When did she get so big! She is adorable! Her smile is so contagious!
I am completely non-biased - she is just about the cutest little thing!
Oh my, what a little doll! :) I hope you get home for a visit soon - it would be fun to see Helen and Macie together! :) (And George and Charlie!!!)Ginger
Sweet pictures! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is so adorable! I wish I was there to pick her up. We miss you all lots!
When did she get so big! She is adorable! Her smile is so contagious!
I am completely non-biased - she is just about the cutest little thing!
Oh my, what a little doll! :) I hope you get home for a visit soon - it would be fun to see Helen and Macie together! :) (And George and Charlie!!!)
Ginger
Sweet pictures! :)
Post a Comment