Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall

Aunt Melissa came for a visit this weekend! Here she is holding Helen for the first time.




Halloween fun was had by all. George loved trick or treating, mostly because of all the dogs he got to pet as he went from house to house. Some houses he revisited just to pet the dog again... as for candy, he could take it or leave it.




He also enjoyed being raked into big piles of leaves by his uncle Ben.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, very sweet pictures! I love Helen's Halloween costume and the picture of George & daddy walking down the street. :)

Leslie said...

I love the pictures in the leaves! And, Helen is getting so big! They grow up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! :) I love George in the leaves and Baby Helen's costume!!

Unknown said...

It was so hard to leave this weekend- you have the cutest kids ever. EVER!!!!