
me, today, briefly vertical.
Despite our best efforts, and treatment plans, and medications including a ginormous shot in the you-know-where every week, I have ended up on bedrest again after my third bout of preterm labor since 30 weeks. I'm now 35 weeks which is a few days further along than I got with Thomas. I also got a course of steroid injections which should help little dude's lungs to mature in case he makes an early entrance (there wasn't time for this with Thomas). My OB thinks I will probably deliver soonish but she is also optimistic that we will have a much better outcome this time around. We're praying that will be true and are grateful for every day we get! In the meantime I'm trying to enjoy an unexpected time of rest, and my last few days of pregnancy.
2 comments:
You look awesome! Hope you can make it as long as possible!
Laura B
Glad to hear you got off bed rest! Too bad you already have one named Thomas as you could have called this one Tom if he is born on Thanksgiving day:)
Post a Comment