There is going to be very little posting this summer, sorry! Packing and moving with little kids is a 100 hour a week operation.
but a quick update... our trip to Kansas last week was quite successful. We're very excited about our new house:
It's still under construction and we had the fun of picking out some of the finishing details like carpets and such. Deck and backyard:
Kitchen... you might not believe this, but there is this amazing thing they are going to install in the empty space below the cabinet there. It's a sort of box with a big door on it, and racks inside. You actually put your dirty dishes inside it, close it up and push some buttons, and it CLEANS your DISHES! Black magic, I tell you!
There is a lot I could say about this house, and much we are excited about. I'll just also highlight the fact that it has 3 bathrooms putting us at a 1:1 ratio of toilets to potty-trained family members, which is pretty thrilling.
In other good news- I got a job! Here's my new place of business:
5 comments:
I can't wait to see your new house in person! It looks wonderful.
yay for a new house and a new job! and your magic-box! :)
Wonderful news! Love the pictures of the house!
Laura
Wow - it's a beautiful home!! Congratulations on the house, job AND dishwasher! ;)
Ginger
Yay! So happy for you guys! =)
Post a Comment