Getting dressed is such a waste of valuable playing time. I generally dispense with underwear if I think Mom won't notice. Even though I am brilliant in many ways, I somehow wind up with my shirt and/or pants on backwards and/or socks inside out greater than 50% of the time.
(I can't be bothered to stand still for a photo, either)
Helen:
Clothing is *very* *very* important my dahlinks. Try to change outfits several times per day if you can. It's important to add a great shoe, like pink rainboots, or to accessorize with fairy wings and a tutu. Layering is also key. It isn't too much to do pants over a dress and tights and socks, with a cardigan to top it off. Do have a signature color- mine starts with "p" and rhymes with "ink."
(the infamous boots)

Thomas:
My favorite color is naked.
5 comments:
Hilarious post!!
I love this!!!! Thanks for the laughs!!!
Ginger
Love pitures of your cuties!
Carla
This made me laugh out loud! :)
:)
Post a Comment