Why do some eggs have baby chickens in them and others don't?
When I get a poke, then what happens to the little hole in me? ("your body heals itself") but HOW does it heal it?
How is Jesus the same as God?
What is space made of? Why is it black when there is so much light from the sun?
How does food go from my mouth to my bottom?
Why does snow melt into water? Could we turn it back into snow again? Could we turn it into ice?
How does fire burn things up? Can I help the firefighters if there is just a little fire, like in the garage but not in the house?
How could I get Jesus out of my heart? ("why would you want to do that?!?") I think it's my turn to have a naughty day, so how do I get him out of there?
(each followed by a series of about a dozen "whys," of course)
4 comments:
i think he and flaco would have the most marvelous conversations :)
PRECIOUS. What a smart curious boy!
Laura B
Oh, and girl! I forget how big Helen is too- were any of the questions hers?
Laura
oh no, this is ALLLLLLL george.
Post a Comment