Sweet little Thomas, how I wish his grandpa could have met him.
Awww. He has his grandpa's nose.
Oh wow, he sure DOES look like Mark - what a blessing. I can't believe he's been gone so long - it seems like just yesterday that you were moving to Middleton from Minnesota....Hugs to all of you. :)Love, Ginger
It's sweet that Thomas looks so much like your dad... I can't believe he's been gone for 14 years. He'll be so proud to meet his sons-in-law and grandkids one day! :) :)Love you all...
Love these 2 pictures, thanks for sharing, Chrissy. Really got the tears going, but with a smile on my face.Love, Laura
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sweet little Thomas, how I wish his grandpa could have met him.
Awww. He has his grandpa's nose.
Oh wow, he sure DOES look like Mark - what a blessing.
I can't believe he's been gone so long - it seems like just yesterday that you were moving to Middleton from Minnesota....
Hugs to all of you. :)
Love, Ginger
It's sweet that Thomas looks so much like your dad...
I can't believe he's been gone for 14 years. He'll be so proud to meet his sons-in-law and grandkids one day! :) :)
Love you all...
Love these 2 pictures, thanks for sharing, Chrissy. Really got the tears going, but with a smile on my face.
Love, Laura
Post a Comment