Thursday, May 21, 2009

long time, no post

There are a lot of tedious reasons for that including teething, nap strikes, more teething, and an acute lack of hard drive space... but I present this small offering as an attempt to make it up to you!


7 comments:

Grandma said...

What a fun little video clip. It was worth the wait!!

Anonymous said...

What a good big brother! I was curious- how does he say "Helen"? Or is it sissy or something like that? They are too cute!

Laura

Aunt B said...

How fun to see the little ones having fun together! :) Thanks for the video -- I love it! :)

Leslie said...

They are so cute! I love that they play together. He is a great big brother!

christine said...

he mostly says "baby," he finds it hard to say Helen. he does say something like hay-en.

Anonymous said...

Awww, the laughs make ME laugh! So funny!

Ginger

Cancro Family said...

I have been waiting for a new post! :) How cute. I bet it just warms your heart to watch them laugh together!